Melbourne Walking Tour
Melbourne Walking Tour
Feel our culture and life style.
See arcades, laneways, buildings and traditions.
Melbourne’s newest walking tour
A GUIDED WALKING TOUR OF MELBOURNE
Our well planned tour ensures that you make the most of your limited time on this visit. Let us show you “Melbourne”.
Come and join our small group tour to experience our vibrant city. You will discover why Melbourne has been voted the most liveable city in the world. See the wealth of the 1851 Gold Rush as we stroll through bustling streets, arcades, hidden laneways for our local culture taking a short coffee break along the way.
Only 3 hours duration commencing at 9.30am & 1.30pm
Highlights of the Tour
- You will pass some wonderful old 19th Century buildings built from 1858. We have a sneaky peek inside a few to discover the grandeur, opulence and splendour of the Gold Rush period when streets were awash with money.
- Stroll down the “Paris End” of Collins Street with its famous fashion designers.
- Check out hidden lane ways with some amazing street art and murals.
- Wander through the Royal and Block Arcades with their Italian Mosaic floors.
- Learn why was there an immigration boom.
- Discover the city’s coffee culture, an icon of the International Foodies Scene.
- Learn the culture of AFL football, ANZAC traditions and lifestyle.
- Tour departs from No 1 Collins Street ( in front of 7-Eleven)
- Tour runs twice daily, Monday to Friday
- Tour departs 9.30 am and 1.30 pm
- This is a fairly easy walk with few steps and no hills
- Morning tea break (at your expense)
- Only 15 persons on each tour
- Non slip walking shoes essential
Even if you live in Melbourne this tour is for you as you will access to many of Melbourne’s famous and eye-opening buildings!
Cruise Ship Excursions
This is ideal for cruise ship passengers to catch the 109 tram from Port Melbourne to No. 1 Collins Street. Join the tour at 9.30am to discover Melbourne with our specialist guide. The tour ends at 1.30pm and you can return to your ship on any afternoon tram number 109 which departs the city every 10 minutes. Your 20 minute tram ride will get you back on board your ship with plenty of time for your departure.
Melbourne Walking Tour Price
Special price for Online Bookings of only $55 ($AUD) per person
The best walking tour experience available anywhere!
Your guide is fitted with PA system so you can hear him even 50 metres away as each member has his/her own headset and earpiece.
Small group only – no more than 15 people
With a small group you have access to many unique locations.
We stroll through this historic Block Arcade
We have internal access to this beautiful banking chambers.
We walk through the Royal Arcade.
You won’t miss a word on this tour
Your tour guide will have a PA system connected to each person on the tour so that you can listen to the guide and ask questions.
SEE MELBOURNE WITH US
Small Group – See the best – Experienced Guide
Two of Melbourne's best baristas.
Beanie Lane Street Art
Eagles Fans on way to a Melbourne Grand Final
The magnificent St Patrick’s Cathedral, c 1858 where we have an internal tour of this amazing building, taking over 80 years to build at an incredible cost including red marble from Portugal and green marble from Ireland. This Cathedral is a must-see in Melbourne.
Contact us if you have a question
03 9650 0888
International +61 3 9650 0888
Trading as Melbourne Sightseeing Tours
32/211 Wellington Parade South
East Melbourne 3002